Knotty about nuptials


Whom will rakhi marry? It seems like Elesh has the edge over other two contestants. Actually it was four guys in the final but Manmohan Tiwari from Hrishikesh rejected Rakhi in the final moment and out of the show.

Rubbishing reports that are doing the rounds, Rakhi Sawant insists that she is really getting married on August 2 to one of the contestants from the reality show Rakhi Ka Swayamwar. According to our sources within the TV channel, Rakhi has already made up her mind about which one of the three short-listed contestants — Elesh Parujanwala, Chitiz Jain and Manas Katyal — she will marry. They say that Rakhi will most probably choose Elesh Parujanwala, the Canadian businessman. A source says, “Elesh is the quietest and the most sensitive wooer of the lot. Unlike other contestants, he only admired Rakhi from a distance. Rakhi likes these qualities in him and has confessed to friends that she has chosen her groom-to-be. But then, Rakhi does change her mind every two hours.”

Incidentally, Neeta Lulla has designed Rakhi’s bridal outfit while Farah Khan has designed the jewellery.

Rakhi says, “I know many people assumed that my show is rigged, but believe me, I would never mock the institution of marriage. I have seen too many marriages fall apart, including my parents’, to not respect marriage. On August 2, sab ko asliyat ka pataa chal jaayega.”

Hinting that it is Elesh who she will eventually marry, Rakhi says, “It could be Elesh. He is a very nice boy. I’ve always craved for genuine love and I can see it in his eyes… let’s see.”

But is she ready to shift base to Canada post-marriage with Elesh? Rakhi replies, “Look, after the marriage, my husband and I will go back to our respective work, wherever it takes us. And I am certainly not ready to give up my career. Besides, don’t long distance marriages work well?”

Although Rakhi says that all brides would want their mothers to be a part of the wedding festivities, she admits that after parting ways with her mother, she has put the past firmly behind her. “I have forgotten my past and that includes my mother. Ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi is also a closed chapter now. I hope Abhishek wishes me well, I am about to start a new life,” she says.
In the show she visited native place of all the finalyst. As all you expected a big drama happened. In Hrishikesh, Manmohan's native this incident occured. It goes like this. She visited his parents, family members in the day and the same night Manmohan Tiwari appeared in her bedroom without permission and told Rakhi that he is not interested in this marriage. The next day a scene created like rakhi meeting Manmohan in the hotel and rejected in front of the camera.

Rakhi told her car driver is more handsome than Manmohan!! It was clear that she was hurt by his act. Since its her swayamvar, for the viewvers the episode is telecasted like rakhi rejected Manmohan not Manmohan actually.

Hope she really marry some one from the show and never mock the institution of marriage.

0 Responce: