Aditya Narayan moves out of father Udit’s shadow

Nothing is permanent in Bollywood. Udit Narayan’s son Aditya, who will be making his debut with Vikram Bhatt’s Shaapit soon, has moved out of his father’s house. Apparently he doesn’t want to be associated any longer with his father — all is definitely not well.



Our source said, “Everything was fine till Aditya started shooting for Shaapit. In fact, Uditji had even come for the first day’s shoot. Now Aditya has bought himself a house in Oshiwara (Mumbai) and is staying there. He has categorically told his father that he wants to create his own identity and told him not to interfere with his career.” Vikram Bhatt, the director of Aditya’s film, said, “I can’t comment on the father-son relationship as I am not aware about anything amiss. His father called me after he saw the promos and I am sure he is very happy for Aditya.”

But Aditya didn’t mince words. “I don’t want my father to promote me. I have my own house and studio and I want it to be my solo effort. He has brought me up but I have always taken my own decisions, be it the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa show or Shaapit.”

Asked why his father is not seen by his side these days, Aditya said, “He was present on the sets on the first day of the film. Why would I want my father to visit my sets everyday? He helped me take a decision when I wanted to sign the film. That’s about it.”

Udit had a different version to why Aditya has moved out of the house. “Aditya is my only son and he has been working since he was a 5-year-old. He believes in doing his own thing. After he came back from London after completing his studies, he did a TV show and made some money. He told me that he wanted to buy a house nearby where he also wants a room for his studio. I had no issues because it is his money. He is making his debut as a singer-actor and I hope and pray God gives him success. I’ll always be proud of him.”

0 Responce: