MOMMA DEAREST


For Mother’s Day, Bollywood’s stars reveal some of their best lessons were learned from Mama herself.

Shabana Azmi: My mom taught me compassion, generosity of spirit, and to not make an issue out of everything in life. I’ve also inherited my taste in clothes from her. (Her mother forgot to advise not to broke any wedding.. :) remember javed - honey)

Abhishek Bachchan: My mom taught me to try and be a good human being.

Urmila Matondkar: Mom taught me not to be judgmental, to love and accept people as they are, and that if you’re patient the best is bound to happen for you.

Shilpa Shetty: Mom taught me the importance of dignity in my conduct. And never to let anyone trample on my self-respect.

Lara Dutta: To be brave and resilient in the face of adversity, to sacrifice love for the greater good of the country, and to constantly stretch myself beyond the call of duty.

Hema Malini: My mother’s motto in life was simple.Work hard and reach the goal. She made sure I followed that.

Chitrangadha Singh: That family and work are both important and should be given due importance in life.

Ayesha Takia: My mom taught me everything! Especially the value of dignity and to have the courage to be myself.

Himesh Reshammiya: She taught me that it’s not just talent but destiny and the blessings of well-wishers that makes one successful.

Arshad Warsi: She taught me that knowing how to cook is very important in life.

Tusshar Kapoor: To be patient and not get provoked by anything, the value of time, and not to postpone the work at hand.

Raveena Tandon: My mom taught me to keep family together and run our house through highs and lows.

Jiah Khan: Everything I know, especially my prayers and my spirituality. (Her mom forgot to suggest exposing is not a short cut for success.. alas... :( ....)

Sameera Reddy: My mother has given me the strength to leave the past behind and keep moving forward.

Celina Jaitley: Everything I know about being a dignified, complete woman .

Anupam Kher: Patience, gratitude and compassion.

Rahul Khanna: To express gratitude even for the smallest acts of kindness. To respect others’ time and money.

Zeenat Aman: To be selfless and dedicated to my children, to believe in myself, to be fair to others and not do anything expecting to get something back in return.

0 Responce: