My girlfriend is upset: Ashutosh


While on the reality show, the boys go all out proclaiming their affection, but once they come out, they change! Rahul Mahajan denied his feelings for Monica Bedi, now Ashutosh Kaushik too claims Diana Hayden was just a friend. He says the rumours of his so-called affair with Diana have upset his girlfriend. Ask him to explain this and Ashu bemoans, “I have just one girlfriend and that’s Sonal Singh. She had participated in a reality show earlier with me. After coming out of the house, I have been trying to contact her, but she is angry with me because of some misunderstanding. She has even changed her number and I am trying to contact her through various sources. But, when I have not done anything wrong, why should I worry?” So, there's no chance whatsoever of his friendship with Diana developing into a lifelong commitment? Ashu promptly says, “Not at all! Dianaji yeh sab sun ke mujhe ek din thappad maar dengi. It’s true that our thoughts and views are similar, even though we express them in different languages, but there's nothing more to that.

0 Responce: